In 1992, Kevin founded Synectics Solutions with his wife Carol Shanahan. Armed with his degree in Computer Science, Kevin spent many years in sales and sales management covering most aspects of computing including mainframes, distributed computing and finance for computers. Kevin’s final job pre-Synectics Solutions was for Teradata, selling their revolutionary data warehouse system. His experiences of this enabling technology allowed him to see the huge opportunities that would be opened up with the analysis of very large data sets. From then on, Kevin’s history is the Synectics Solutions success story.
- Sintons Solicitors is the latest firm to start using caseAssist
- Only 15% of claims against our doctors succeed, says MDU
- Half of consumers find It easier to use claims firms for mis-sold PPI
- Thinking of exiting the PI sector?
- New UK claims director for Chubb
- Travel specialist Paul McClorry joins Hudgell Solicitors
- Hill Dickinson chief executive’s comments fuel speculation that the firm is set to sell its insurance business to Keoghs
- Third of dash-cam users do so due to concerns over crash-for-cash gangs
- Woman sentenced after falsely claiming £107,000 from AXA for flooding of business premises
- Vast majority of claims for whiplash generated by insurance companies, says claimant lobby group