Mike is ATE Sales Manager for the Bristol based Legal Expenses Insurer ARAG. Mike has previously worked in personal lines insurance broking for Swinton Insurance and latterly Budget where he gained extensive knowledge of all aspects of broking before moving across the fence to claimant personal injury with an ATE broker in 2008. Mike joined ARAG as an account manager and has been ATE sales manager for for the past 3 years becoming a well-known and respected leader of the successful ARAG sales team. With daily dealings across the spectrum of lawyers and supporting industries Mike is able to provide a coal face perspective of the market today.
- Sintons Solicitors is the latest firm to start using caseAssist
- Only 15% of claims against our doctors succeed, says MDU
- Half of consumers find It easier to use claims firms for mis-sold PPI
- Thinking of exiting the PI sector?
- New UK claims director for Chubb
- Travel specialist Paul McClorry joins Hudgell Solicitors
- Hill Dickinson chief executive’s comments fuel speculation that the firm is set to sell its insurance business to Keoghs
- Third of dash-cam users do so due to concerns over crash-for-cash gangs
- Woman sentenced after falsely claiming £107,000 from AXA for flooding of business premises
- Vast majority of claims for whiplash generated by insurance companies, says claimant lobby group