Paragon Costs Solutions is a modern and dynamic firm of Costs Lawyers with a national and international client base. Our team is led by experienced Costs Lawyers, regulated by the Costs Lawyer Standards Board. We have an exceptionally high client retention which they say is due to our service standards, clear communication, commercial approach and costs transparency. Our clients include 10 of the top 100 Law Firms. We frequently deal with severe and complex injury claims, clinical negligence, and industrial disease matters. We are experienced in dealing with multi million pound costs claims. We are confident in our advice and have an impressive track record in respect of Costs Management Conferences, Detailed Assessments and Provisional Assessments. We are able to offer modern pricing structures and conditional fee agreements. We aim to build relationships, not contacts, and work closely with our clients offering training and consultancy when required. Our keen advocates have represented clients at both County Court and High Court, frequently appearing in the Senior Courts Costs Office. We frequently deliver seminars to the legal profession providing practical guidance in line with the latest developments. We have formed strong strategic partnerships with Regional Law Societies, Chambers, Insurance Brokers, Insurers and many other professional networks.
- Sintons Solicitors is the latest firm to start using caseAssist
- Only 15% of claims against our doctors succeed, says MDU
- Half of consumers find It easier to use claims firms for mis-sold PPI
- Thinking of exiting the PI sector?
- New UK claims director for Chubb
- Travel specialist Paul McClorry joins Hudgell Solicitors
- Hill Dickinson chief executive’s comments fuel speculation that the firm is set to sell its insurance business to Keoghs
- Third of dash-cam users do so due to concerns over crash-for-cash gangs
- Woman sentenced after falsely claiming £107,000 from AXA for flooding of business premises
- Vast majority of claims for whiplash generated by insurance companies, says claimant lobby group