Donna’s experience, enthusiasm and dedication to protecting the rights of accident victims saw her elected as Motor Accident Solicitors Society (MASS) Chairman for a two year term in 2010, where she established the MASS Fraud Forum. Since its inception in 2012 Donna has held a seat on the advisory board of the Insurance Times’ Fraud Charter and also a member of the editorial board for Modern Claims magazine. Donna also received the ‘Outstanding Achievement’ award at the Personal Injury Awards 2014.
- Sintons Solicitors is the latest firm to start using caseAssist
- Only 15% of claims against our doctors succeed, says MDU
- Half of consumers find It easier to use claims firms for mis-sold PPI
- Thinking of exiting the PI sector?
- New UK claims director for Chubb
- Travel specialist Paul McClorry joins Hudgell Solicitors
- Hill Dickinson chief executive’s comments fuel speculation that the firm is set to sell its insurance business to Keoghs
- Third of dash-cam users do so due to concerns over crash-for-cash gangs
- Woman sentenced after falsely claiming £107,000 from AXA for flooding of business premises
- Vast majority of claims for whiplash generated by insurance companies, says claimant lobby group