Peter is a Chartered Insurance Practitioner and spent 25 years as an Insurance Broker where he had responsibility for Delegated Authority schemes. He joined BIBA in 1996 where he was Head of Technical Services and had executive responsibility for the formation of their technical committees and member schemes. Peter lead the delegation to ECGD which produced the first ever Insurance Broker contract of insurance. He joined as a consultant working for RWA compliance services in 2012. He joined the MGAA as Managing Director in November 2013. Peter is a past author of the CII insurance book 930 – “Insurance Broking” and co-author of the Institute of Exports study book an examination CITIB [Certificate of International Trade for Insurance Brokers]. The MGAA were consulted on the new CII paper P66 – Delegated Authority and Peter sits on the panel of experts reviewing the CII exams questions.
- Sintons Solicitors is the latest firm to start using caseAssist
- Only 15% of claims against our doctors succeed, says MDU
- Half of consumers find It easier to use claims firms for mis-sold PPI
- Thinking of exiting the PI sector?
- New UK claims director for Chubb
- Travel specialist Paul McClorry joins Hudgell Solicitors
- Hill Dickinson chief executive’s comments fuel speculation that the firm is set to sell its insurance business to Keoghs
- Third of dash-cam users do so due to concerns over crash-for-cash gangs
- Woman sentenced after falsely claiming £107,000 from AXA for flooding of business premises
- Vast majority of claims for whiplash generated by insurance companies, says claimant lobby group