Robert Khan is Head of Law Reform for the Law Society of England and Wales where he leads on a wide range of law reform issues including civil and criminal justice. He qualified as a barrister before going on to work as Head of Public Affairs for the Commission of Social Care Inspection and as Senior Adviser to the Local Government Association and has been at the Law Society since 2009.
- Sintons Solicitors is the latest firm to start using caseAssist
- Only 15% of claims against our doctors succeed, says MDU
- Half of consumers find It easier to use claims firms for mis-sold PPI
- Thinking of exiting the PI sector?
- New UK claims director for Chubb
- Travel specialist Paul McClorry joins Hudgell Solicitors
- Hill Dickinson chief executive’s comments fuel speculation that the firm is set to sell its insurance business to Keoghs
- Third of dash-cam users do so due to concerns over crash-for-cash gangs
- Woman sentenced after falsely claiming £107,000 from AXA for flooding of business premises
- Vast majority of claims for whiplash generated by insurance companies, says claimant lobby group