Thorneycroft Solicitors are a leading Law Firm delivering high quality legal services and advice to businesses and individuals. Founded in 1990 they have a reputation for providing the very best legal representation combined with the highest levels of customer service. Road traffic accidents make up a major proportion of cases they handle. However, their expertise also extends to Employers Liability, Public Liability and Clinical Negligence Cases. Thorneycroft Solicitors have also built up an impressive reputation for their ability and expertise in dealing with catastrophic injury cases including brain and spinal injuries as well as being renowned motorbike accident specialists.
- Sintons Solicitors is the latest firm to start using caseAssist
- Only 15% of claims against our doctors succeed, says MDU
- Half of consumers find It easier to use claims firms for mis-sold PPI
- Thinking of exiting the PI sector?
- New UK claims director for Chubb
- Travel specialist Paul McClorry joins Hudgell Solicitors
- Hill Dickinson chief executive’s comments fuel speculation that the firm is set to sell its insurance business to Keoghs
- Third of dash-cam users do so due to concerns over crash-for-cash gangs
- Woman sentenced after falsely claiming £107,000 from AXA for flooding of business premises
- Vast majority of claims for whiplash generated by insurance companies, says claimant lobby group