The British Claims Awards 2020 will be broadcast on claimsmag.co.uk on 19 November at 7pm. Here’s why you should register for access to the exclusive stream:
- There is no cost or barrier to stream. Everyone in the insurance claims sector can watch it.
- It’s a celebration during a remarkably tough time, so put your tuxedos or ball gowns on and have a drink with the entire sector!
- Show your support for your business, colleagues and clients.
- Be seen. While you’re watching the broadcast, use #BCAwards across social media to engage with your peers.
- Find out if you, your team, your business or your clients have won an award!
- Watch it on your smartphone, laptop or smart TV, wherever you like (shout outs on social media for the best examples!)
Claims as a service deserves to be recognised with an unrivalled production. It would have been easy to cancel the 2020 awards in light of, well, 2020, but this integral function of the insurance sector is crucial to consumers and businesses, and highlighting and rewarding best practice will contribute to its continued success.
When you do register for the British Claims Awards 2020, you’ll be sent access information and a password during the week of the event, along with regular reminders so you don’t miss the opportunity to discover the British claims champions of 2020, and learn how they are delivering such an important service in these difficult times.