The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) has been fighting for the rights of injured people for well over 25 years. A not-for-profit campaign organisation, APIL’s 3,800 member lawyers (mainly solicitors, barristers and legal executives) are dedicated to changing the law, protecting and enhancing access to justice, and improving the services provided for victims of personal injury. Over the years APIL has grown to become the leading, most respected organisation in this field, constantly working to promote and develop expertise in the practise of personal injury law, for the benefit of injured people.
The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers:
• Believes passionately that victims deserve committed, well trained lawyers to support their fight for justice;
• Understands that injured people can often be the most vulnerable in society and need help;
• Campaigns to make a tangible difference to the lives of injured people and society as a whole;
• Reassures victims and acts fairly with honesty and integrity;
• Drives up standards in personal injury law and process, encouraging innovation and efficiency;
• Is ‘not for profit’ and does not seek to make money out of the misfortune of injured people;
• Treats law as a rewarding vocation, not a job, and encourages its members to thrive in their work.
APIL members are invited to join its accreditation scheme free of charge. APIL is the only claimant-driven association raising standards by accrediting lawyers for every type of personal injury. Look out for the APIL accredited logos.
Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
3 Alder Court
Rennie Hogg Road
DX 716208 Nottingham 42
T: 0115 958 0585
Contact: Marlene Lord, Head of Membership Services