The terms and conditions that apply to Claims Media’s awards
- Companies can enter as many categories as they wish.
- Self-nomination is required.
- Finalists and winners are chosen by the independent panel of expert judges, using a fair and transparent process.
- Judges with conflicts of interest in categories will not participate in the judging of those categories.
- Only a written or video submission will be considered by the judges. No additional materials, such as CVs, promo videos and PowerPoint presentations, will be accepted.
- The logos and photos of shortlisted companies and individuals will feature at the ceremony, in the programme and during pre- and post-event marketing campaigns.