Alan Nesbit specialises in defending allegations of fraud from a Claimant perspective, compliance and hire. Earlier in his career, he helped credit hire companies to join ABI GTA when it first started and he continues to monitor developments in the industry and assist hire companies at all levels of their operations. NLG is a member of MASS, an APIL-accredited firm and an Associate Member of the CHO. He has developed the specific niche in dealing with cases where fraud has been alleged to the extent that NLG is now the leading law firm in the country dealing with these types of cases and is used as an outsourcing specialist firm for many of the leading RTA PI practices in the country. As a result of this work NLG’s Allegation of Fraud team won the Claimant PI Team of the Year at the PI Awards in 2012.
- Sintons Solicitors is the latest firm to start using caseAssist
- Only 15% of claims against our doctors succeed, says MDU
- Half of consumers find It easier to use claims firms for mis-sold PPI
- Thinking of exiting the PI sector?
- New UK claims director for Chubb
- Travel specialist Paul McClorry joins Hudgell Solicitors
- Hill Dickinson chief executive’s comments fuel speculation that the firm is set to sell its insurance business to Keoghs
- Third of dash-cam users do so due to concerns over crash-for-cash gangs
- Woman sentenced after falsely claiming £107,000 from AXA for flooding of business premises
- Vast majority of claims for whiplash generated by insurance companies, says claimant lobby group