Andrew Pemberton set up his first rehabilitation business in 1999 to help people with Chronic Pain. Since then he has gone on to provide rehabilitation services for the Department of Works and Pensions, The HSE and more recently within the personal injury market. He was a Director of Argent Rehabilitation for more than 8 years where he helped build a business supporting over 40,000 injury victims each year. He is Chair of the UK Rehabilitation Council and represents them on the NHS England Improving Adult Rehabilitation Services review board. Andrew was also a contributor to the 2015 version of the Rehabilitation Code for low value and multi-track injury claims.
- Sintons Solicitors is the latest firm to start using caseAssist
- Only 15% of claims against our doctors succeed, says MDU
- Half of consumers find It easier to use claims firms for mis-sold PPI
- Thinking of exiting the PI sector?
- New UK claims director for Chubb
- Travel specialist Paul McClorry joins Hudgell Solicitors
- Hill Dickinson chief executive’s comments fuel speculation that the firm is set to sell its insurance business to Keoghs
- Third of dash-cam users do so due to concerns over crash-for-cash gangs
- Woman sentenced after falsely claiming £107,000 from AXA for flooding of business premises
- Vast majority of claims for whiplash generated by insurance companies, says claimant lobby group