As Practice Manager, and the founding legal mind behind Asons, Kamran Akram is well-placed to oversee operations and complex case files, ensuring the smooth running of all departments. Under Kamran’s guidance, Asons has pioneered some of the greatest customer services moves in the legal industry, seeing Asons nominated for numerous client care awards.
- Sintons Solicitors is the latest firm to start using caseAssist
- Only 15% of claims against our doctors succeed, says MDU
- Half of consumers find It easier to use claims firms for mis-sold PPI
- Thinking of exiting the PI sector?
- New UK claims director for Chubb
- Travel specialist Paul McClorry joins Hudgell Solicitors
- Hill Dickinson chief executive’s comments fuel speculation that the firm is set to sell its insurance business to Keoghs
- Third of dash-cam users do so due to concerns over crash-for-cash gangs
- Woman sentenced after falsely claiming £107,000 from AXA for flooding of business premises
- Vast majority of claims for whiplash generated by insurance companies, says claimant lobby group