COVID-19 safety information
Although all COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted, to ensure that the British Claims Awards 2022 is COVID-safe, the event organiser will be:
- Abiding by current government COVID-19 guidelines.
- Ensuring the venue has a COVID-safe plan.
- Ensuring that strict hygiene policies for food service, cleaning and sanitising stations are followed.
- Separating tables spaciously (1 meter+).
- Encouraging drink pre-orders to limit queuing at the bar, with limited cash handling.
- Providing virtual tickets, programmes and menus to limit paperwork on tables.
- Encouraging social distancing by, for example, allowing only one representative on stage during the awards for a socially distanced photo with the host.
- Dispensing with the traditional group winners’ photo. Instead, winners are encouraged to take group photos in front of the media wall.
- Allowing guests who aren’t comfortable to go straight to their tables during the champagne reception. They can wear face masks and do lateral flow tests if they wish, although this will not be enforced.
To find out more, follow this link.