Covid-19 safety information
Although all COVID-19 restrictions have been lifted, to ensure that the Personal Injury Awards 2021 is COVID-safe, Claims Media will be:
- Abiding by current government COVID-19 guidelines.
- Ensuring the venue has a COVID-safe plan.
- Posting NHS QR code signage on arrival and ensuring that strict hygiene policies for food service, cleaning and sanitising stations are followed.
- Separating tables spaciously (1 meter+).
- Ensuring all venue staff wear masks during service.
- Encouraging drink pre-orders to limit queuing at the bar, with limited cash handling, and making a table service app available.
- Providing virtual tickets, programmes and menus to limit paperwork on tables.
- Encouraging social distancing by, for example, allowing only one representative on stage during the awards for a socially distanced photo with the host.
- Dispensing with the traditional group winners’ photo. Instead, winners are encouraged to take group photos in front of the media wall.
- Allowing guests who aren’t comfortable to go straight to their tables during the champagne reception. They can wear face masks and do lateral flow tests if they wish, although this will not be enforced.
To find out more, follow this link to read the New Dock Hall Conference and Events Safe Space Guide.