Thirteen insurance lawyers are among the latest promotions at DAC Beachcroft.
Lawyers from its insurance practice across the UK and in Madrid and Mexico City have been promoted to partner.
- Jeremy Bennett, claims solutions, Leeds
- Emma Bowens, claims solutions, Newcastle
- Sarah Crowther, insurance litigation, London
- Olu Dansu, insurance litigation, London
- Sophie Lawless, claims solutions, Birmingham
- Charlotte Le Maire, claims solutions, Leeds
- Niamh McKeever, professional liability, Dublin
- Morgan Nash, claims solutions, Manchester
- Pilar Rodríguez, insurance litigation, Madrid
- Andrew Sheppard, claims solutions, London
- Kevan Smith, claims solutions, Birmingham
- Salvador Enrique Urbano Tejeda, insurance litigation, Mexico City
- Toby Vallance, insurance litigation, London
The firm has also promoted 31 new senior associates across 10 practice areas, as well as six new associates in its national claims solutions group.
David Pollitt, managing partner of DAC Beachcroft, said, “I am pleased to confirm these well-deserved promotions across our UK and international offices. We take great pride in fostering an environment where our colleagues can succeed and reach their full potential—in fact, three of our new partners joined the firm as trainees.”
“Each of these new partners exemplifies who we are as a firm and has demonstrated time and time again the excellent legal skills, cutting-edge delivery expertise, and determination we expect and, indeed, promise our clients.”
Insurance partner Liam O’Connell recently joined DAC Beachcroft to lead its global insurance practice in London.