The Personal Injury Awards 2021 is keen to hear from potential candidates for Young Achiever of the Year (sponsored by Rathbones) and recognise their efforts over the past 12 months.
Young Achiever of Year is the awards’ dedicated category recognising the achievements of all personal injury professionals, whether they are a trainee solicitor or a graduate claims handler, up to the age of 30 at the time of the ceremony.
They will be pitted against professionals who are at a similar point in their career, so while competition will be as fierce as any other category, it will also be considered.
The category also represents the opportunity to both shine a light on the work of an outstanding individual who has a fantastic career ahead of them, and highlight your organisation’s own internal development programme. That is two potential award wins for the price of one.
Here is the category criteria for easy reference:
- Maximum age of 30 at the date of the ceremony
- Stand out from colleagues as someone who has made an impact for clients and firm
- Meaningful involvement in significant work
- Commitment to employer
- Demonstrable energy, initiative, drive, professionalism, etc
- Making a broader contribution to the profession
The deadline for entering the Personal Injury Awards 2021 is 10 September. Review the categories and criteria to get started on your submission.